Who We Are
We are ON THE STAGE, the all-in-one online platform designed for school, community, and independent theatre makers by theatre professionals with real tech industry experience.
- Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
- Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
- Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts.
In this internet age, your show’s potential should never be limited by the size of your budget or the savvy of your support team. We make the business side of your job easier so you can focus on what matters most.
We are ON THE STAGE. Made by theatremakers, for theatremakers.
ON THE STAGE is designed by theatremakers for theatremakers, leveraging expertise in both the creative and tech sectors.
We make Broadway-style business and promotional tools to support school, community, and independent theatre and live arts producers in achieving their creative and financial goals. Our all-in-one, end-to-end toolkit includes:
- A user-friendly online TICKETING system that saves time, increases accuracy and detail of reporting, and streamlines processes for producers, patrons, box office workers, and volunteers
- A public-facing PROMOTION portal, fully branded with client/production content and designed to function as a hub for all online marketing and grassroots promotional efforts.
- Adaptable AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT features, such as social linking, a customized and hassle-free merchandise shop, multimedia uploads directly to web pages, season subscriptions, donation processing, and list collection for future promotions.
- Easy-to-use DIGITAL PERFORMANCE TOOLS that enable livestreaming for remote or in-person productions, prerecorded video-on-demand productions, and hybridized productions.
- An industry-leading FUNDRAISING SUITE packed with best practices, turnkey templated campaigns, unique profit-sharing opportunities of Broadway-style VODS from Tony-winning Broadway Producer Hunter Arnold’s (Hadestown, Dear Evan Hansen) TBD Theatricals’ original productions, and powerful donor list building tools.
- Best-in-class SUPPORT from dedicated Customer Success Specialists and Account Managers, from the first day with ON THE STAGE through final reporting and planning for your next production.
Social Justice Commitment
At On The Stage we stand in solidarity with the marginalized members of our community in opposition to systemic racism and white supremacy, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, misogyny, and all other forms of oppression.
We are committed to uprooting the built-in biases with which we operate as participants in this culture and to breaking down barriers to access so that marginalized voices can be lifted up, not only when they are in the national spotlight, but always.